Crystal Grid - Triquetra
You will receive ONE Crystal Grid - Triquetra.
- Select the size: 4, 6, 8 or 10 inches in diameter
- Select the finish: Basswood, Walnut, or Cherry
- Cherry Plywood is a vibrant, reddish colored hardwood with a golden luster
- Walnut Plywood is a rich, chocolate brown with hints of purple
- Basswood Plywood is creamy white in color, clean, light, and soft
This grid is made to order, in 1/8" Plywood.
You may also download this grid for free and print it yourself (See our Free Download page).
A Triquetra is an ancient symbol that consists of three overlapping and interconnected arcs, sometimes known as a Vesica Pisces shape, that creates a tri-pointed symbol. Essentially, the symbol resembles a three-cornered knot, as all internal arcs look as though there is no beginning or end. The name itself translates to ''three-cornered,'' but the meaning runs far deeper, dating back to pre-Celtic origins. However, the concept of three, also known as the power of three which is embedded in the name, is the most important aspect of the ancient symbol. It is often used to represent the 3 fundamental elements – air, water, and earth or the infinite cycle of life. It is also known as a rune of protection. Read more about Crystal Grids here: Guide to Crystal Grids